UBI Net Banking
Internet banking has now taken over the conventional banking system to the main extent across the globe. Almost all predominant banks provide internet banking facility for the ease in their customers. Using the net banking facility, you get whole authority over your bank account. The internet banking facility provided the United Bank of India is called as e-banking United Online. You can avail real-time access to your account from anywhere across the globe after United Bank of India net banking registration.
With Internet Banking, your bank travels with you around the world. You have on-line, actual-time gets admission to. We call it 24 X 7 X 365 banking. United Online services are supposed to serve the want of the clients of Bank.
The customers of any branch of Bank having any bank account are eligible to avail e-banking offerings.
How to Apply For UBI Net Banking
The United Bank of India internet banking registration is a brief, smooth, and handy manner of banking. To sign in with the internet banking facility from United Bank of India, you need to follow these steps below:
- You need to submit the duly filled application on your branch of United Bank of India.
- Within 10 working days, a PIN mailer will be despatched to you. The PIN mailer will incorporate the user ID, login password, transaction password if you are a retail user. For a company user, the company ID, user ID, login password, and transaction password could be despatched within 10 working days from the form submission.
- Once you acquire the ID and password, you need to visit the website of United Bank of India.
- Visit United Bank of India’s internet banking portal and click on on “First Time User? Register Now Online”
- Choose the option to sign in using a debit card or IPIN
- Enter your debit card information and publish the request in case you pick out to register the usage of debit card
- In case you need to check in using your IPIN, enter the information and click on submit.
- Agree to the terms and conditions for availing the internet banking facility from United Bank of India to register successfully.
After the primary login, you have to change your login password and transaction password as per the instruction is given. Once you effectively change the passwords, a message, ‘Password Changed Successfully’ might be displayed on the display. After your login, your account page could be displayed on the display screen.
Under the password alert tab, the expiry of your password is shown. In case you forget about your password later, you need to apply for a duplicate password in your brunch.
UBI Net Banking Service charges
RTGS charges for outward/transaction Existing Revised w.E.F. 01.07.2019
Above Rs. 2 Lakhs up to Rs. 5 Lakhs Rs. 30.00 Rs. 24.00
Transaction Value Above Rs. 5 Lakhs Rs. 60.00 Rs. 54.00
NEFT Charges for outward in keeping with the transaction:
Transaction price Band Existing Revised w.E.F. 01.07.2019
Amount up to Rs. 10000/- Rs. 3.00 Rs. 3.00
Amount from Rs. 10001/- Rs. 1.00 Lakh Rs. 6.00 Rs. 6.00
above Rs. 1.00 Lakh up to Rs. 2.00 Lakhs Rs. 20.00 Rs. 18.00
Amount above Rs. 2.00 Lakhs Rs. 30.00 Rs. 29.00
Charges applicable for issuance of replica password is Rs 50/- plus carrier tax.