What is Pinterest business account?
Similar to all other social network sites, Pinterest is also a social networking site where people can find different ideas and inspiration for their different interests. Pins help their users to find more information on the products they’re looking to buy.
More than 200 million Pinterest users are there worldwide, so, this substantially more social resource is the perfect place for each and everyone to publicize their business and brand to an engaged marketplace that’s ready to invest.
With a Pinterest Business account, you get an advantage by gaining access to all the in-app analytics related to your profile. You can also notice how many impressions your profile and Pins are achieving each month, and which content is performing best. You can also track how much traffic you’re driving to your website.
How do I create a Pinterest Business account?
It is very easy to create a new Pinterest for Business profile. To create a new business account, just follow these steps:
- If you have a personal profile, you need to log out of it before you can create a new account. If you want to do this from the Pinterest desktop app, then, click on the three dots on the top right-hand corner of the screen and then select ‘Log out’.
- In the next step, you need to go to Pinterest for Business and then click on “Join as a Business”.
- Then you need to fill out the details about your business and the person who will manage the account. Once this part is completed, just read and accept Pinterest’s Terms of Service and then click Create Account.
How do I change my business Pinterest account back to a personal account?
You need to convert your standalone business account back into a personal account if you no longer want to use the account for business purposes, and if you no longer need the analytics tools or the need to access different ads. If any ads on Pinterest are made by you then this option may not be observed in your settings. If you have a linked business account, you will need to contact customer care to close your account permanently.
- First, you need to log into your Pinterest business account. By opening it in a new window.
- Then, you need to click on the directional chevron down icon in the top-right corner to open your menu.
- After that, you need to select the Settings option.
- And then, you need to select the Account settings option from the left-side navigation.
- After that, scroll down to Account changes and then click on the Convert to Personal Account option.
- And here we are almost done. Lastly, you need to edit your name (optional) and click on the Convert account option.
How would I remove my Pinterest business account?
Permanently removing your account means that there will be no other way to get your Pins or boards back. When you will remove the account, your public profile will be deactivated immediately, but more than 14 days it will take to close your account permanently. Within the next 14 days, if you change your mind then login with your email and password and they will send you a link to reactivate your account.
- First, log in to your Pinterest account
- Then you need to click on the directional chevron down icon in the top-right corner to open your menu
- Go to the Settings option
- From there, click on the Account settings from the left-side navigation bar
- Under Account Changes, tap on the Close account option
- Fill in the details for your leaving then click on the Next button
- After that, click on the Send email option to receive an email to close your account
- Do check the email address linked to your Pinterest account to confirm that you want to remove your account permanently